Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekly Wednesday Photo - March 12, 2014

 photo 5B6A95FB_zpsc90506ff.jpg3 years, 5 months

Here she is "building the Eiffel Tower." Also this week, she has climbed to the top of Mount Everest and pushed a baby stroller on a walk to Africa.

 photo DSC04687_zpse828f611.jpg










1 year, 9 months

McMister got the girls these camo sweatsuits for his birthday last year. I thought I would never put them on myself. Turns out, I spent the entire winter digging them out because I truly could not care less if they get dirty while playing outside.

This week, I also realized Lyla has camo-colored eyes.

 photo DSC04729_zps24020711.jpg



5 weeks

This little lady has been smiling up a storm this week.

5 comments:

Dana said...

you're girls are so adorable!

I'm not a big fan of camo either....but we got some hand me downs from my nephew - hoodies and pullovers. I almost threw them out but decided to keep them for the same reason....don't care if they get dirty and I put Aydan in them when he is going to school where nothing ever returns in the same condition :)

Shannon said...

Ah! This is the first picture of poppy ( I just typed poopy by mistake - d'oh!) where I really see that she looks just like the other two girls.

You and McMister definitely make a "type"! :)

Sheelah said...

I type poopy almost every single time. :) And I totally agree she looks like the big girls there.

Hilary @ Peanut Butter Spoonfuls said...

I also think she looks a lot like you in that pic! But that is probably saying the same thing b/c I think the older girls look like you.

momnextdoor said...

They are all just so stunning! And Poppy looks to BIG already!!! I agree that she really looks like the other girls...just minus the luxurious hair that I'm sure will be there before we know it! :-)